- Economical: low initial cost, plus cost savings by eliminating the pounding, poking, and hammering of hoppers, ensures material flow with cost savings.
- Minimal maintenance: limited maintenace required for life of the vibrator when used with a filtered and lubricated air supply.
- Versatility: variable control of force and frequency to meet a variety of material conditions.
- Slotted mounting holes: the LPV series can be a bolt in direct replacement for nearly all piston vibrators in the marketplace.
- Exhaust mufflers: the LPV series comes standard with exhaust mufflers to attenuate the exhaust noise and aid in preventing dust and dirt from entering the vibrator.
- uni-body construction
- hardened piston
- low air consumption
- produces uniform directional force
- optional: air cushioned non-impacting
Specify Deca for:
- Cost effective solutions
- expert technical assistance
- complete service and support
- the LPV series piston vibrator without spring must be mounted with a minimum slope of 15 degrees below horizontal
- If mounted at less than 15 degrees below horizontal, order with starter spring by adding an S after the model number.
- The LPV series is also available in single impacting. Designate SI at the end of the model number.
- The starter spring is standard in the single impacting models.
- Air cushioned units are available by designating a Q at the end of the model number. This reduces noise by eliminating metal to metal impact.
- All air cushioned units are equipped with a starter spring.
- All Deca LPV series vibrators must be operated by filtered and lubricated air.