Series CR & DR - Pneumatic External High Frequency Roller (12 Products)
- 12 Models to choose from
- High Strength Ductile Iron body
- Dual roller design which produces high forces and frequencies and large amplitudes
- Heavy Duty Design (Hardened steel shaft, rollers and end plates)
- Portable (CR Series) Mount Configurations
- Ideal for the Precast, Concrete and Refractory Industry
Deca’s CR and DR Series Pneumatic External High Frequency Roller Vibrators impart high frequencies with high centrifugal forces at large amplitudes needed for the consolidation and compaction of Precast & Prestressed Concrete. These vibrators generate pressure waves that separate aggregate particles and reduce friction between them. This action releases entrapped air and therefore increases density. They are also ideal for Refractory compaction and as a Flow-aid device for Railcar unloading and the evacuation of dry bulk material in all types of bins and hoppers.
There is very little maintenance required due to its simple but rugged design – a single or dual steel roller rotating around a hardened steel shaft with one vane. These units have an operating range of 30 to 90 psi and require a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator.