Types of Flow-Induced Vibration Equipment for Pipes and Chutes
Pipes and chutes require specific types of vibration solutions depending on the types of materials moving through your system. Deca Vibrator Industries, Inc. offers an extensive selection of solutions to meet your application’s vibration requirements, allowing you to reduce manual labor costs associated with unclogging material from your pipes and chutes.
Our pipe and chute vibration equipment commonly serves applications like bulk material production, powder processing, pellet manufacturing, coal chutes in power plants and more.
We offer several equipment types, including:
- Directional air blasters: These devices inject intermittent high-pressure air blasts into the silo to discharge irregularly shaped material.
- Fluidizing discs: Fluidizing discs combine aeration and slight vibration to keep the material moving in tight curvatures and other areas throughout your system.
- Flange-mount pneumatic piston vibrators: These vibrators offer an economical and low-maintenance solution to the manual unclogging of hoppers and silos.
- Rotary pneumatic turbine vibrators: These devices deliver lubrication-free vibration in temperatures up to 121 degrees Fahrenheit with frequencies up to 34,000 revolutions per minute (rpm).
- Micro rotary electric vibrators: Electric micro vibrators are the perfect flow aids for improving material discharge in hoppers and silos.
- Rotary pneumatic rollers: These devices offer a high-acceleration, moderate noise and low-air consumption solution for bins, hoppers and small concrete molds.
Pipe and Chute Vibrator Benefits
When you choose pipe vibration flow equipment from Deca Vibrator Industries, Inc, you’ll enjoy benefits like:
- Eliminating stuck material, bridging, rat holes and uneven flow throughout your system.
- Reducing your manual labor requirements for unsticking material.
- Improving production speeds and increasing system efficiencies.
- Minimizing downtime associated with clogged pipes and chutes.
- Having the flexibility to handle a diverse material range.
- Seamless installation.
Advantages of Partnering With Deca Vibrator Industries, Inc.
When you choose vibration equipment from Deca Vibrator Industries, Inc., you’ll partner with a company that manufactures most of its equipment in-house. Our engineering team is among the most knowledgeable and skilled in the industry, offering custom solutions for each vibration project we undertake. Our products stand out with superior performance and durability.
Since 1980, we’ve delivered the most reliable and consistent vibration and bulk material handling equipment for various applications and industries globally.
Connect With the Pipe and Chute Vibration Flow Experts Today
If you’re looking for the industry’s best pipe and chute vibration solutions, you’ve come to the right place. Our experts can help you choose the ideal device to optimize your specific flow application. Contact us online or call 800-974-9422 today to get started.