Series Explosion Proof Electric Vibrators (37 Products)
Comply with CLASS I, Div. 1 and CLASS II, Div. 1 performance requirements with Deca vibrator units certified to OSHA explosion-protection standards by the UL or ETL. These units are ideal for use where chemical fumes or flammable dust particles create potentially hazardous environments due to flammable gases, vapors, powders, or dust. (See National Electrical Code Class I and Class II hazardous location environments. Also refer to IEC standards: IEC60079-0; IEC60079-1; IEC61241-0 and IEC 61241-1.)
Proven environments for Deca MVE-D Series vibrator performance include:
- oilfields, petrochemical refineries and chemical plants;
- pulp and paper operations;
- coal mining and processing;
- perfumes and cosmetics;
- gas or aerosol filling and storage;
- manufacturing or storage of solvents, paints, varnishes, adhesives, alcohols, explosives,
- as well as food applications such as flour mills and grain or sugar storage silos.
(For particularly troublesome bin, hopper, and silo material flow in explosive environment applications, consider the Deca AIR-SLIDE Flow-Aid System that safely delivers 100% guaranteed material flow performance, even with the most problematic bulk materials.)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Whatever your operating environment or application, Deca explosion-proof heavy-duty rotary electric vibrators are designed to satisfy a broad range of performance characteristics.
- Explosion-proof CLASS I Div. 1, Group C & D rated units apply where concentrations of flammable gases, vapors or liquids are present continuously or for long periods of time.
- Explosion-proof CLASS II Div. 1, Group E, F, & G rated units apply where flammable concentrations of combustible dust can exist all or some of the time under normal operating conditions.
- Some Deca vibrator models are also ATEX 11 3D & CE Certified.
- Match the amplitude and frequency requirements of your application with powerful three-phase 230/460v AC motors that offer the versatility of 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-pole options to deliver a variety of vibration profiles.
- Prevent clogging or bridging of materials, and help storage bins empty more completely, with electric-powered vibrators that offer quieter, more energy-efficient performance for continuous duty applications.
- Create the optimum vibration profile for your requirements more easily, thanks to simple mechanical adjustment of eccentric weights and speed control made available by inverter duty operation in some models.
- Keep maintenance demands low, limited to occasional bearing replacement based on your volume of use.
When you want confidence in safe, reliable performance from an explosion-proof solution, these Deca vibrators are excellent choices for a wide range of industry solutions – from coal crushing and coke handling applications to feed, grain, sugar, and flour storage and packaging environments, to chemical and petrochemical environments where gases, vapors, and dust pose an explosive hazard.
Deca explosion-proof electric vibrators are well suited to a variety of application environments and functions – including sorting, screening, conveying, compaction, fluidized bed, and material handling uses – based on specific frequency and amplitude combinations.
- Choose MODERATE FREQUENCY/MODERATE AMPLITUDE models for a more subtle motion in agitating bins, hoppers, pipes and chutes used to handle powders and finer particles. These models also fit well in refractory and precast concrete applications as well as for compaction tables and QC test tables.
- Choose LOW FREQUENCY/HIGH AMPLITUDE models for the bin activation and hopper emptying motion required for materials with larger particle sizes. They also provide good vibration profiles for clearing grizzly grates and filters, as well as separating, feeding and conveying materials of various sizes, energizing vibrating beds and compaction tables, and aiding in molding, core compaction, and foundry shakeout.
- Choose LOW FREQUENCY/VERY HIGH AMPLITUDE models for molding and core compaction as well as foundry shakeout, fluidized beds, feeding and conveying, or screening operations.
- Scale down to VERY LOW FREQUENCY/VERY HIGH AMPLITUDE models to provide motive action for feeding, conveying, positioning, and separating materials and for creating fluidized beds.
SPECIFIED FOR HEAVY-DUTY PERFORMANCE
Deca explosion-proof heavy-duty rotary electric vibrators are available in a range of models to satisfy the vibration profile and workload requirements of your application.
- Force Output Ratings range up to 24,000 lbs. of force.
- Operating Frequencies range from very low frequency (900 rpm) to low frequency (1200-1800 rpm) to moderate frequency (3600 rpm).
- Maximum Bin Material Capacities handled by Deca heavy-duty rotary electric vibrators range as high as to 162,000 lbs.
FINE TUNE YOUR APPLICATION
Select models of Deca heavy-duty rotary electric vibrators offer specific options to fine-tune vibratory action to your application demands.
- Most models include adjustable eccentric weights to modify the axis of vibration.
- Inverter drives offer variable speed control.
PEACE OF MIND IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY.
Assure your compliance with the appropriate hazardous environment standards and match explosion-proof vibrator performance to the physical demands of your application, by consulting with a Deca representative on your unique application.
To learn more about safe vibrator application in explosive environments, contact Deca toll free, at 866.384.3788 or Sales@Decavibrator.com.