As the saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If your business utilizes silos, bins or hoppers to meet your bulk material storage and handling requirements, you probably have first-hand knowledge of what can happen if you don’t keep this equipment clean and properly maintained. It’s only a matter of time until you begin to experience issues such as clogs and blockages that can impede material flow — which can reduce your productivity and cost your company a small fortune to rectify.
Taking a proactive approach to bin and silo cleaning is the best way to prevent a minor problem from becoming a serious — and expensive — issue. However, if yours is like most companies these days, you probably don’t have the time, equipment or manpower to devote to this arduous but essential task. A better, more cost-effective solution is to enlist the services of an experienced bin cleaning company to handle the job for you.
Force Vector, Inc. Can Provide Top-Quality Bin Cleaning Service to Your Business
As a leading material flow solutions provider for companies in a wide variety of industries since 1980, you can count on Force Vector, Inc. to develop and execute a reliable, affordable bin cleaning program for your business. We use the most advanced equipment and technologies to remove all types of build-up within silos, bins and hoppers that can negatively impact the performance of your operation.
Our focus is on preventive maintenance — we’ll work with you to create a timely, convenient bin/silo cleaning schedule that meets your needs and fits your budget. Our service is available to companies across a broad spectrum of industries and storage applications such as feed & grain, fertilizer, cement, coal, aggregates and many others.
Force Vector is a sister company to Deca Vibrator, providing complementary products and services to our material handling equipment lines. We bring bin & silo cleaning equipment, and decades of experience in its application. By combining the Cardox CO² System and the Whip Systems, we’ll help unclog and put your silos back to 100% capacity.
Regular Bin/Silo Cleaning Can Provide a Host of Valuable Benefits
A bin cleaning program can benefit your company in many ways:
- Reducing the risk of cross-contamination when storing multiple material types
- Helping to maintain a predictable production schedule that ensures a high level of customer service
- Reducing material costs through the reclamation of “lost” materials from within the storage vessel
- Increasing productivity via the restoration of optimal material flow rates
- Recovering the design capacity that may have been lost due to blockage issues
- Eliminating mold that can damage materials and put the storage vessel out of service
- Eliminating “hot spots” within the stored materials that could lead to combustion/fires
- Reducing/preventing downtime that can impede the performance of your entire business operation
Regular bin cleaning service can also provide an intangible, but just as valuable, benefit: peace of mind. You’ll sleep better at night knowing you’re doing everything possible to protect your silos, bins and hoppers — and the materials stored within them.
Ask About Our Bin Cleaning Program!
Contact us to learn more about our bin cleaning service and how it can benefit your company. We have experience working with all types of materials, from animal feed and pelletized fly ash to grain and gypsum. We’ll also be happy to provide a no-obligation quote.