Series AX - Flexible Shaft Concrete Vibrators (20 Products)
Flexible Shaft Concrete Vibrators
Flexible shaft concrete vibrators serve many general construction applications. They range in size from compact and portable to larger machines weighing over 20 pounds. Using a vibrator with a flexible shaft, you can quickly and safely transmit vibrations to concrete.
What Is a Flexible Shaft Concrete Vibrator?
Flexible shaft concrete vibrators are immersion vibrators, as the shaft of the vibrator is inserted into freshly poured concrete. The vibrators consist of several parts — a power unit, a vibrator head and a flexible shaft.
The power unit controls the flexible shaft, which turns the eccentric on the vibrator head. The turning sends shock waves through the concrete. Often, the eccentric runs the entire length of the vibrator head. Flexible shaft concrete vibration tools are often more powerful than pendulum vibrators and high-cycle vibrators.
The heads of the vibrators vary based on the equipment’s size. Diameters range from one inch to 1.75 inches. When choosing a vibrator, it’s best to choose the biggest head possible, for the best consolidation. The shaft length also varies, with shafts from 7 feet to 20 feet being the most common.
Deca manufactures several flexible shaft concrete vibrators in our Series AX. We can help you choose the model that best meets your project needs.
Series AX Flexible Shaft Concrete Vibrators
The FOX is a single-phase, portable electric motor from DECA which is protected by its sturdy, ergonomic housing. It has been designed to transmit power through a transmission which turns, causing an eccentric inside the poker head to spin at 12,000 rpm and generate vibration. Designed & manufactured to a high standard of quality. Manufactured using high quality materials ensures high resistance & protection (IP44). The FOX uses an oversized motor and double insulation to guarantee its performance in every job condition.
Features & Benefits – Electric Motor
- Oversized motor to ensure performance levels
- Shock-proof switch integrated in handle
- High resistant housing
- IP44 protection against splashes and contact with moving parts
- Easy to replace air filter
- Shoulder strap included
- Easy to replace carbon brushes
Features & Benefits – Vibrating Head
- 5 easy interchangeable heads
- Oversized motor to ensure performance
- 4 oil lubricated bearings
- Double seal
Features & Benefits – Flexible Shafts
- High quality reinforced hose
- Available length from 7 ft to 20 ft
- Vulcanized hose (poker end) to protect against wear and tear
- Rugged design
- Low cost
Common Applications for a Flex Shaft Concrete Vibrator
Air bubbles form whenever you pour concrete. The bubbles affect the integrity and strength of the finished product, which is why it’s essential to eliminate them. You’ll need to consolidate the concrete through vibration. A flexible shaft vibrator shakes freshly poured concrete, removing the bubbles and leading to a stronger final product.
You can use our flexible shaft concrete vibrators in several product types:
- Large precast concrete tables: Precast concrete tables provide a durable alternative to wood or plastic tables. Consolidating the concrete ensures the table’s integrity and durability.
- Concrete foundation work: The foundation is the structure on which most buildings stand. It needs to be sturdy and solid for a building to be structurally sound. Vibrators consolidate concrete foundations quickly and effectively.
- Concrete construction: Concrete can provide the material for a range of other products, from statues to building walls. For durability and strength, concrete constructions need to be consolidated after pouring.
- Concrete flatwork: From sidewalks to patios to driveways, concrete flatwork often provides a flat surface for people to walk, drive or cycle on. The material needs to be durable and resistant to cracks and fissures. Consolidation with a vibrator ensures that the surface will be flat and smooth for many years.
- Molding and core compaction: Cast concrete models and products also need consolidation to ensure the longevity of the products.
- Refractory: Refractory concrete lines furnaces and other high-heat applications. Vibration improves the installation process.
Deca Vibrator Industries, Inc. has provided companies with custom vibration solutions since 1980. We’re a family-owned business that has remained committed to our founding principles for four decades. We want to solve our customer’s problems with satisfactory service every time.
When you work with us, we’ll build to your specifications, delivering a solution that’s tailor-made for your concerns. The first step is a detailed consultation, during which we learn about your bulk material handling processes and needs. We get to know your operations and company so we can recommend the right solution.
We also manufacture many of our vibration products in-house, so you can rest assured the products we provide meet high quality and performance standards.
Contact Deca Today
To learn more about our concrete vibrators and to get started on a customized solution, contact us for more details today.