Series DH Motor Driven Hydraulic Vibrators (4 Products)
Compact Series DH Rotary Hydraulic Vibrators deliver powerful torque in a smaller space, and with quieter operation, than many other vibrator designs like the traditional hydraulic vibrator. These rugged, yet lightweight, designs are built to perform in hard-core applications – extremely hot or cold, clean or dirty, wet or dry. Compare their force outputs and frequency/amplitude profiles for:
- Free-flowing bunkers/silos
- Compaction of precast concrete forms
- Covered hopper railcar unloading
- Bulk transport truck unloading
- Vibration tables in packaging or testing applications
In bulk material handling applications, they loosen powdered or granular materials to fight the effects of bridging, arching, or rat holing in storage vessels, or overcome the effects of compaction in transport vehicles. In compaction applications, such as large casting forms or concrete forms, they help consolidate materials for more consistent production quality. They can also be used for vibration tables in packaging or testing applications.
While their sealed design performs in the toughest production or material handling environments with minimal maintenance, the Series DH models also provide multiple ways to tailor performance to specific needs. This combination of rugged performance and versatility delivers great value at an affordable cost.
RUGGED PERFORMANCE ACROSS MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
- Sealed designs stand up to the harshest, dirtiest, sloppiest work environments without problems, and withstand wash downs without worries about electrical hazards.
- Heavy-duty design provides long life with the convenience of low maintenance, requiring only occasional bearing or seal replacement.
- Frequency ranges run from 3,500 rpm to 9,000 rpm maximum, depending on the model and size, and are adjustable by regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid up to 3.15 gpm or 4.89 gpm, based on model type.
- Harness up to 3,500 lbs. of output force at low to medium amplitude.
- Low to moderate amplitude output is controlled by adjustment of eccentric weights.
- A case-drain line relieves hydraulic fluid back pressure within the unit, to prevent premature seal failure.
- Versatile mounting styles offer convenience for matching permanent or portable mounting needs in your application environment.
TASK-RESPONSIVE MOUNTING STYLES
- The DHF FOOT-MOUNTED STYLE provides solid permanent attachment for applications such as bulk material storage bins and hoppers, or for vibration tables in sorting and production line environments or testing applications.
- The DHL CLAMP-ON MOUNTING STYLE offers a quick and easy solution for railcar and bulk truck unloading, because no permanent mounting bracket is required on the transport vehicle. Simply clamp the hydraulic vibrator to the vehicle and generate the vibratory force needed to clear blockages, bridging, or rat holing for complete emptying of the hopper.
- The DHC CRADLE MOUNTING STYLE – Provides easy-on/easy-off mounting for sharing one vibrator among multiple storage bins. It is also useful for repetitive applications such as casting forms, where the mounting cradle can be affixed to the form but the hydraulic motor can be removed for loading/unloading and cleaning molds.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT HYDRAULIC VIBRATOR – NO PRESSURE
With so many vibrator format choices – hydraulic, electric, or pneumatic – it can be difficult enough to know which style to choose, much less which specific model will work best.
Fortunately, Deca has 35 years of experience job-matching vibrators for a host of industry applications. Let a Deca representative help you identify the best format and size the right unit to suit your specific application requirements. Call toll free, 866.384.3788, or write to Sales@Decavibrator.com.