Model VCP Safety Pressure Relief Valve (2 Products)
VCP Pressure Relief Valves consist of a cylindrical casing with a bottom flange to be connected with a spigot welded on the silo roof, a disc shape inner steel lid for negative pressure operation held in position by a central spring rod, an outside steel ring for excess pressure kept in position by three spring rods, gaskets, and a weather protection cover.
You can trust the safety of your workers and the maintenance of your bin structure to the reliability of Deca VCP Pressure Relief Valves. Our valves are manufactured to high quality standards and are backed by Deca’s 50 years of bulk material handling applications experience. Combined with Deca’s world class applications support your company can achieve unmatched performance and peace of mind. That’s why hundreds of thousands of bins and silos are protected with the VCP.
Why are they Necessary
- Tight safety regulations in industrialized countries have regulated the positive and negative pressures exerted on bins and silos for many years. Pressure relief valves are a key part of meeting those regulations and keeping the workplace safe. In fact, they are the last line of defense against the safety hazards that are caused when excess pressure is placed on bin walls.
- Sudden changes in bin pressure must be dealt with immediately and DECA VCP valves are engineered to do just that. These specially designed, two-way valves allow air to pass quickly and efficiently between the bin and the surrounding environment to make sure that the air pressure inside your hopper is kept as close to equal as possible.
- Although, under ideal circumstances, pressure relief valves should never have to be operated, when and if they do the safety of your work site depends on these important components. That’s why it’s so important that they work the first time every time.
- To ensure that they do Deca valves are engineered with time tested designs, and built to meticulous quality standards.
How they work:
- VCP Pressure Relief Valves consists of a cylindrical casing from which a bottom flange is connected to a spigot which is welded on the roof of your silo. The design features a disc shaped inner steel lid for negative pressure regulation which is held in position by a central spring rod. An outside steel ring mechanism regulates positive or excess pressure and is kept in position by three spring rods, gaskets and a stainless steel weather protection cover.
Features and Benefits
- Two Available Sizes to Choose From
- Lightweight design for easy installation
- Almost immediate pressure balancing
- Flow Rates up to 7,650 CFM
- Preset for Min Pressure of .03 PSI and Max Pressure of .72 PSI
- Easy to Maintain
- Available in either carbon steel or 304 stainless steel
- Available in EN 1935/2004-compliant Version
- Bird Netting Available
- Can be set to Adjustable Pressure Settings
- Experience: The safety of your operation is nothing to play around with. Don’t trust the selection and installation of your safety equipment to anyone else but Deca. We’ve got the expertise and experience you’ll appreciate for a job like this.
- Terms: Deca offers creative payment and working terms to its customers. That’s because we want to offer the best solution possible to our clients. While we know it’s important, we don’t want price to be the primary decision making criteria you use. That kind of thinking often results in greater expenses and lower satisfaction.
- Solutions: No matter what your needs are, we’ve got the right combination of solutions to meet those needs. You’ll walk away with your questions answered.
- One-Stop-Shop: We’ve got an assortment of products and services to address your needs. We’re the company that the other guys call when they need help to get the job done right!
- Service: We’ve built our business one customer at a time. We’re excited about the possibility of building a relationship with someone like you and we’re going to apply the same service to you and your company that we’ve used to build a successful company over the last 50 years.