What Are Dump Truck Vibrators?
Dump trucks often carry loads like sand, gravel or other loose materials that are prone to compaction. Sometimes, these materials stick to the truck bed and come out slowly when the bed is elevated to dump them. That’s where dump truck vibrators come into play.
A truck vibrator is a device attached to the truck’s bed. When activated, it produces vibrations that help shake loose any stuck materials, combating bridging, clumping and rat-holing in the load as it shifts.
About Our Industrial Truck Vibrators
Deca Vibrator Industries, Inc. has been at the forefront of producing cutting-edge vibration equipment for over 40 years. Our dump truck vibration equipment solutions ensure continuous flow even for challenging materials like concrete.
We have several bulk material handling solutions purpose-built for dump truck applications:
- Series DC: This intermittent duty model can run off the power from a vehicle’s engine or a battery. It’s powerful enough to move sticky, heavy and even frozen materials and is actuated with the push of a button. It can also be fitted with a timer for ease of use.
- Series DRHE: Capable of producing a range of force outputs and operating in extreme temperatures, this compact hydraulic vibrator series is excellent for industries requiring consistent performance and adaptability.
- Series FVDC: Made for continuous use, the FVDC ensures materials move smoothly in trucks, silos or other containers. This design is hermetically sealed and capable of operating in wet environments, making it ideal for concrete applications.
Each product design is based on thorough research and consultation with industry professionals to ensure it meets the specific challenges of different processes. Our in-house manufacturing team prioritizes quality in our designs and material selection, resulting in products with excellent longevity and performance.
Benefits of Dump Truck Vibration Equipment
Industrial truck vibrators are invaluable for operations in many industries involving bulk material transport. The vibrations they generate keep the material flowing smoothly and allow the truck to dump its entire load, resulting in:
- Less material waste.
- Faster preparation for the next load.
- Reduced time at the dump site, leading to greater productivity.
Because Deca Vibrator Industries, Inc. builds products with reliability in mind, our vibrators are fully sealed against dust and moisture incursion and capable of withstanding harsh environments. Whether you use dump trucks for topsoil, ice-melt products or paving materials, our industrial vibration products will keep your fleet moving efficiently.
Explore Vibration Products From Deca Vibrator Industries, Inc.
Deca Vibrator Industries, Inc. is your partner in achieving effective material flow. We produce custom vibration solutions for specialized tasks, as well as off-the-shelf products for many industrial applications.
Contact us online or at (800) 974-9422 if you have any questions about our industrial truck vibration equipment or need to discuss a custom build.