Deca’s PC Series Bench Top Vibration Test Table is designed for quality assurance testing of electronic components and subassemblies on an individual basis or in a production line as an integral part of the manufacturing process. The PC Series Bench Top Vibration Test Table is the smallest and most economical of our Bench Top Series.
Deca offers a low cost, quality assurance capability for product reliability. We manufacture a complete line of Vibration Test Equipment for the electronics/electro-mechanical industries. Typical applications include the removal of production debris such as solder and pigtail residue, the detection of loose or faulty components, poor electrical bonds, and defective solder joints, and the simulation of transportation handling.
Vibration Table includes all Air Fittings and Tubing for connecting Air Bag Isolators.
- Dimensions: 6″ X 16″ Table Top X 7.75″ High
- Load Range: up to 15 Lbs
- Force range: up to 90 Lbs
- 1 Phase 115Vac or 230Vac 60 Hz Input
Our PC Series vibrating tables are suitable for small jobs. They are made to be used on a table-top, but don’t let the small force fool you. They are ready to work!
A Short Word about Vibration Testing Tables
- Vib tables are used in a large variety of applications. Their primary purpose is the settling or consolidation of materials which are undergoing packaging or sometimes as a production process to improve the quality of the final product as in the case of concrete compaction tables. Most tables consist of a specific type of deck structure, a power system and sometimes a control panel.
- Vibratory Shakeout System: Ash Powder
- Compaction in Boxes, Bulk Bags and Other Containers
- Laboratory & Research
- Bulk Bag Compaction
- Concrete Consolidation
- Densification of Activated Carbon for Filtration
- Air Removal from Liquids
- Settling of Metal Powders
- Foundry Mold Compaction
Things to Consider When Buying a Table
- The Type of Table You Need
- The Power Source Required
- The Way You’ll Use the Table
- The Optional Equipment You’ll Need
Why You Should Choose Deca Tables
- Quality: Deca manufactures each table to exacting standards which have been proven to produce rugged equipment. All the components sourced are from suppliers we know and trust, and who make equally good components.
- Customization: Deca manufactures built to order tables to our customers’ specifications. That means better functionality and greater returns for you.
- Experience: Deca has a long history in the vibration table business. Our tables are powering some of the world’s most respected company’s processes. Your company can put this experience to work for you.
- Support: Purchasing equipment from us begins a personal relationship. You are a part of a privileged club: our customers. Our success is directly linked to yours. We know it and our service and support prove it.
PCM Series Specifications
- Power: Single Phase 115 or 230 volt, 60 Hz
- Force: 1 – 15 G’s
- Controls: Dial or Digital
- Load Capacity: 400 lbs
- Force Capacity: 2200 lbs
- Increased Product Quality
- Lowered Repair Costs
- Increase Customer Satisfaction