DAH Single Impact Pneumatic Hammers produce a shockwave generated by a single impact of an internal piston on the metallic base welded on the vessel wall. This action is particularly efficient if the powder at issue tends to pack under pressure or stick to the wall. Moreover, DAH is an efficient solution against bridging or rat-holing problems.
DAH Single Impact Pneumatic Hammers are particularly suitable for retrofitting to existing cones or hoppers since the drilling of the wall is not required.
Operation should be intermittent at a pressure ranging from 3 to 6 bar (44 ~ 87 PSI).
When operating multiple hammers, those at the bottom should be activated first, moving progressively upwards at regular intervals to the remaining ones.
DAH robust design is suitable for both outdoor and indoor application. External body parts are manufactured from galvanized steel.
DAH are supplied with a mounting plate, which has to be welded to the wall, as well as a safety chain preventing accidental dropping during installation or maintenance.
To satisfy all market demands DAH is available in three different sizes.
- Application: hopper and silo
- Powder: hydroscopic
- Problem solving: bridge and rat-holing
- Duty cycle: discontinuous
- Working pressure: From 3 bar to 6 bar (from 43 psi to 87 psi)
- Pneumatic circuit: filter + flow control valve
- Air supply quality: class 5.4.1.
- Working temperature: From -20 degrees C to 80 degrees C (-4 degrees F to 176 degrees F)
- Max noise level: 125 dB(a)
- Technology: singe impact
- Material: steel body, steel attachment plate, DAH40-63 nylon (DAH80 aluminum) head
- Kit ATEX: II3D c T85 degrees C – PP plate, technothane tablet
- Timer: Adjustable from 30 sec to 45min
- Multi-Tension Coils: From 24v (ac/dc) to 230v
- Fully pneumatic kit: available