LOW PROFILE SLIDE VALVES: MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY, MINIMAL RESIDUE, HIGHLY ABRASION-RESISTANT
Low Profile VIB Slide Valves consist of two piece high pressure die-cast body manufactured from aluminum alloy, a sliding blade in carbon or stainless steel, a carbon or stainless steel frame and a pre-stressed elastomeric seal manufactured from unique SINTTM engineering polymer composite.
The use of SINTTM engineering polymer composites considerably increases resistance to abrasion as compared to traditional valves. The valves are equipped with live-loaded seals which ensure extended
durability and wear resistance, providing excellent sealing across the entire valve surface. Additional flange gaskets are not required. Low Profile VIB Slide Valves are available in a variety of configurations.
For the food industry a version with stainless steel blade and frame, as well as food-grade seal is available. The VIB is a gravity Slide Valve for all kinds of powdery or granular materials stored in silos or bins.
- Dust-proof, friction-free design
- Intercepts the flow of powders, flakes, granular materials and pellets.
- Compatible with CEMA flanges.
- Wear compensating seal system.
- SINTTM engineering polymer for standard and food-grade applications.
- Replaceable sealing system in SINTTM engineering polymer
- Interchangeable actuators: manual, pneumatic, electric gear motor.
- Certified EN 1935/2004 and FDA-certified.
- Minimized residue and contamination thanks to low profile design.
- Quick and easy maintenance.
- Dust, pellet and granule-proof thanks to special component geometry.
- Quick fitting thanks to CEMA flange compatibility.
- Highly wear resistant.
- Better performance as a result of friction-free contact design (no waste of actuator torque).
- Ex-stock delivery.