SILOTOP™ is a cylindrically shaped dust collector for venting of pneumatically filled silos. The stainless steel body contains vertically mounted, POLYPLEAT™ filter elements.
The air jet cleaning system is integrated in the hinged weather protection cover.
Dust separated from the air flow by special POLYPLEAT™ filter elements drops back into the silo after an integrated automatic pulse jet cleaning system inside the weather protection cover has removed it from the filter elements. Originally designed for cement and similar materials, SILOTOP™ can be used with any dust generating material as long as it is dry and does not pack under pressure.
- Dust emission < 1mg/Nm3
- Compact 800 mm (30 in) diameter stainless steel body with bottom flange
- 14 m2 (151 sq ft) filter surface
- Maintenance height ≤ 1,100 mm (3.6 ft)
- High filtration efficiency due to ABSOLUTE EPA-CLASS filter media POLYPLEAT elements
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated into hinged weather protection cover
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable quick release
- Quick filtering element removal
- Low air consumption
- Holding peak flow rates of 1,600 Nm3/h
- Compact design
- Perfect accessibility
- Filtering element replacement within a few minutes by one person
- Interchangeable with SILOTOP R03 as a whole
- 24.5 m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface
- Weld-on bottom ring
- Multifunctional electronic differential pressure meter
- Winter protection for solenoid valves
- Emission sampling kit