- 12 Models to choose from
- Alloy Aluminum body
- Lubrication-free operation
- Maximum temperature 121°C (250°F)
- Force Range up to 1,700 lbs
- Frequency up to 42,000 rpm
- Maximum material weight in the tapered portion of a bin = 17,000 lbs
- Explosion Proof
- Extremely quiet
- Standard Atex ExII3D Certified
Deca’s DTV Series Rotary Pneumatic Turbine Vibrators combine high frequencies with high centrifugal forces at large amplitudes. These vibrators operate lubrication- free with filtered compressed air. They do not require any maintenance and they are successfully used as flow aids on bins, hoppers and chutes, as drives for screens, and on vibration tables.
Vibration with the DTV Series is generated by a turbine with integrated flyweights which rotates on two oversized ball bearings. The vibrators have a high work moment and develop high vibration frequencies and centrifugal forces. Vibration presents a large amplitude even with low operating pressure.