- 2 Models to choose from
- Permanent (Foot Mounted) mounting system
- Bi-Directional Motor
- No Case Drain Required
- Hydraulic fittings included
- Force Output is controlled Through Gallons/Min Regulation
- High Force and Amplitudes
- Amplitude can be changed by adjustable eccentric weights
- Force Range up to 2,700 lbs
- Frequency up to 4,000 rpm
- Maximum material weight in the tapered portion of a bin = 27,000 lbs
- Low Maintenance/Long Life
Deca’s line of Rotary Hydraulic Vibrators are compact and lightweight and can be mounted where flow or sticking problems occur. Constructed of high performance materials, the Rotary Hydraulic Vibrators are designed to produce more force for size, weight, and cost than any other hydraulic vibrators available on the market today. Offering durability and ruggedness, Deca’s Rotary Hydraulic Vibrators effectively operate in extreme cold and heat as well as in dirt, dust, and water.
Quiet and efficient Rotary Hydraulic Vibrators create the forces necessary to move your material. Because they are hydraulically powered, speed can be adjusted, resulting in a wide range of force outputs. The use of Rotary Hydraulic Vibrators also protect from electrical hazards such as wet environments and wash downs. When material refuses to flow from trucks, railcars, or bins; when products are not compacting or flowing properly in a form, mold or material handling system, use Deca Rotary Hydraulic Vibrators.
Our DRHE Series is a great choice for those who need the performance of a hydraulic drive vibrator but want to keep the cost to a minimum. Make no mistake, you won’t have to sacrifice quality in order to use the DRHE series. These vibrators are constructed from high quality, rugged materials.