Compact and lightweight Series DMH Rotary Hydraulic Vibrators are built to overcome material flow or sticking problems in hard-core environments – extremely hot or cold, clean or dirty, wet or dry. Their hydraulic-motor-powered design delivers powerful torque in a smaller space, and with quieter operation, than many other vibrator designs.
They loosen powdered or granular materials to relieve the impacts of bridging, arching, rat holing or compaction in storage vessels and transport vehicles. In applications where compaction is desirable – such as large casting forms or concrete applications – they help consolidate materials for more consistent product quality. Six different unit sizes, each with adjustable output forces, offer flexibility for matching task-specific requirements across a wide range of applications.
- Free-flowing bunkers/silos
- Compaction of precast concrete forms
- Vibration tables for packaging lines or equipment testing
- Covered hopper railcar unloading
- Bulk transport truck unloading
While their heavy-duty sealed design performs in the toughest production or material handling environments with minimal maintenance, the Series DMH models also enable you to fine tune performance to your specific needs. The combination of rugged performance and versatility delivers great value at an affordable cost.
HEAVY-DUTY PERFORMANCE ACROSS MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
- Moderate frequency operation, up to 4,000 rpm, satisfies a wide range of material requirements.
- Up to 5,770 lbs. of output force at moderate amplitude, delivers enough energy to handle maximum material weights up to 57,000 lbs. in the tapered portion of a bin.
- Regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid at rates up to 4.0 gpm adjusts force output and frequency.
- Two versatile mounting styles offer convenience for permanent or portable application use.
- Sealed designs stand up to the harshest, dirtiest, sloppiest work environments, and withstand wash downs without the worries of electrical hazards.
- Rugged construction provides long life with the convenience of low maintenance (occasional bearing or seal replacement).
TASK-RESPONSIVE MOUNTING STYLES
- The DMHF FOOT-MOUNTED STYLE provides a solid mounting solution for permanently configured applications such as material handling storage bins and hoppers or vibration tables in sorting and production line environments.
- The DMHP CRADLE MOUNTING STYLE provides easy-on/easy-off mounting and portability. It can be used to share one vibrator among multiple storage hoppers, or for repetitive applications such as casting forms, where the mounting cradle can be affixed to the form, but the hydraulic motor can be removed for easier loading/unloading or cleaning.
HELP IS JUST A STEP AWAY
Whether you are replacing an existing hydraulic vibrator or evaluating one for a new application, there are many questions to answer about the ideal frequency, amplitude, and output forces required for your material handling or production application.
Take advantage of Deca’s 35 years of vibrator specification experience across a host of industry applications. Answering a few questions about the intended application can help a Deca representative identify your best options for satisfying its specific requirements. Call toll free, 866.384.3788, or write to Sales@Decavibrator.com.