The Deca Butterfly Valve has been designed for dry bulk applications. It is ideal for Silos, Bins and Hoppers containing powder or pellets. It can be operated with both a pneumatic actuator or a manual lever. Sizes range from 6” up to 12”.
- Housing: Cast Aluminum Disk: Stainless Steel 304
- Seal: Buna N Black & EPDM White
- Coupling: 7/8”(22mm) Splined
- BV2 with double flange for sandwich connections
- BV1 with one top flange and a bottom insert for flexible or rubber connections like those used in weighing applications.
- Durability, Having a Stainless Steel Disc, it will not be affected by humidity nor will it rust with time.
- Flexibility, By being made in modules, it is quick and easy to trans- form a BV2 into a BV1 and back.
- Easy maintenance Stronger coupling : A splined connection can withstand a much higher torque than a bolt coupling. There are no bolts that can shear.
- No product contamination, There is no paint that can flake off as in cast iron discs or small polymer pieces mixing with the products as it happens with aging polyurethane discs. Since the valve is made in two shells, the seal can be replaced quickly without any special Tools